Five Most Annoying Enemies in Kingdom of Amalur: Reckoning so far

So I've been playing a lot of Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning lately. It's an old game and I'm behind. I am a failure to gamers everywhere. I know. With this small confession aside, here is my list of the most annoying enemies so far.

1. Sprites

Image result for kingdoms of Amalur the Reckoning sprites

Allow me to introduce the humble sprite. Kind of cute in a "I'm more likely to eviscerate you and eat your innards than say hi" kind of way. Just me? These annoying little buggers normally come in groups of at least three, and often include Storm, Fire, and Ice Champions. AKA they use magic to wreck your life while their regular buddies (see above), are using their claws and tail to cause an annoying amount of damage. As I've gone farther in the game, the groups get bigger or they randomly spawn...while I'm running away from an Ettin. Not cool.

2. Venom Spitters

Image result for kingdoms of Amalur the Reckoning venom spitters

I hate. HATE. Spiders. I understand they are important to the ecosystem and they can live happily outside my house. Except for these ones and their bigger more annoying cousins listed below. These are the venom spitters. Spry little spiders (I say little only in relation to their size to the bigger scary ones) who spit corrosive venom at you. It takes forever to kill these guys and they also never show up alone. One of these is bad enough. Try 5. Or 10. The one good thing is they're extremely vulnerable to stealth.

3. Giant Spiders
Image result for kingdoms of Amalur the Reckoning giant spider

And that's a nice segway into these guys. See what I mean by the little venom spitters? These guys shoot webs that bind you and then jump to you to bite you with their nasty venom. They're even more annoying than the smaller ones. And even more venomous. Why? Because you didn't have that super poison protection. Enjoy.

4. Ettins

Image result for kingdoms of Amalur the Reckoning Ettin

Oh Ettins. These two headed brutes are the bane of my existence right now. You run into one of these with even half health and you better not let it touch you. I would recommend running in the opposite direction actually, healing, and then coming back. Unless there's a shaman. If there is, just run and wait until you can kill them one at a time. The smallest hit takes off a good chunk, but one of their bigger attacks knocks off huge chunks. And they are resilient. OH did I mention they carry clubs, and the shamans shoot lightening? Well they do. 

5. Trolls

Image result for kingdoms of Amalur the Reckoning Trolls

Trolls are less resilient than ettins as long as you are right up in their faces. I mean just hammer away and try to knock them down because otherwise they are a giant pain in my....*ahem* ANYWAYS, trolls are found in many areas so far. Take a deep breath and push forward. Slash fast and hard, and avoid that club. I mean it AVOID THE CLUB.

I hope you guys enjoyed this and stay tuned for next week. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January Reading Challenge - Jam Jar January with Books and Munches

Fandom Friday: 5 Nerdy Places I want to Travel To.