5 Fandom Fridays - My Favorite Podcasts plus 2 I want to check out.

Hey everyone!

Sorry for being gone for a bit. Work/school/life got super hectic and annoying...-_- BUT now I'm back and I have the next few week's blog posts figured out already. I'm a step ahead already. MUAHAHAHA .... Sorry I've been up all night and have only slept for like four hours.

Anyways this week's 5 Fandom Friday is about my top 5 favorite podcasts, which is awesome! However, I'm relatively new to the podcasting thing, so I have three favorite podcasts and two I want to check out. Here we go.


So Witches BrewHaHa is a Pagan podcast that has podfaded unfortunately. Velma Nightshade, the hostess, is funny and it is extremely informative for beginners (a.k.a. me) and experienced alike. I'm almost caught up to when it stopped being produced and am kind of dreading approaching the end. Still really enjoyable.

Image result for Stuff you should know

I really like this podcast. Its produced by How Stuff Works and is really interesting. What really makes this podcast is the dialog between the two hosts. They will discuss and banter about whatever the topic is and give other articles to go check out on How Stuff Works. I recommend it for the car ride to work or running errands.



I love Welcome to Night Vale and I am unashamed of this. Cecil is probably my favorite character and I may or may not resemble his judginess sometimes...just sometimes. I am super behind though. SUPER Behind...like still in the first 30 episodes. And now they have a book?! *Sigh* eventually I'll be all caught up.

NOW for one's I want to check out.

Image result for freakonomics podcast

I recently watched the documentary Freakonomics and it was very interesting. This is also on my list of books to read and I really want to listen to the podcast. It's a new way of looking at the world for sure.

AND last but not least.....


THE ANOMALY PODCAST

Yes, I'm late to the game by almost 9 years. I understand and accept this. Now I just have to get caught up. >.<


Comments

  1. Stuff You Should Know is so good. They have so many different topics too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! There are so many varied topics and each episode has a different take.

      Delete
  2. I haven't listened to Witches Brewhaha yet but I have listened to the podcast she did with Fire Lyte called Inciting a Brewhaha and loved it. Have you listened to that one at all?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't listened to it yet (it's on my very long list along with Pagan Hooligans and New World Witchery) and I need to check out Inciting a Riot too. I love their banter back in forth. She is very honest and true to herself no matter what. Her show is great.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. I love the Night Vale podcast, and even read the book, but I still think I love their Twitter the most. I'd love to see their live show someday.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

January Reading Challenge - Jam Jar January with Books and Munches

Fandom Friday: 5 Nerdy Places I want to Travel To.