Time to get my act together

Hey guys,

So I sat at my desk last night, trying to figure out what to post about. After all, there's a ton of awesome new games, movies, and all sorts of cool stuff to look forward to in 2017. I could write about my new magnetic bookmark haul or my book challenge or...and then it hit me. I didn't know what to write about. I don't know what to cook for dinner. I don't know why my goals keep falling through.

Cue Epiphany music

I need organization in my life and at work I am super organized. At home...not so much and I feel like that is causing the quality of my blog posts and my life to suffer. I want to bring you guys the best geeky stuff I have to offer and fulfill my promise of a YouTube channel. I want this blog to be awesome and colorful and filled with great content that keeps you guys coming back for more.

So I'm taking a few weeks of a hiatus, just to get my life together a little bit and sort everything out. We will return to even better scheduled programming after Valentine's Day, February 17th.

Thanks everyone for sticking around and I hope that this will help bring better stuff to you the readers.

Until the 17th, stay geeky!

Mariah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January Reading Challenge - Jam Jar January with Books and Munches

Fandom Friday: 5 Nerdy Places I want to Travel To.