January Overview: What I'm planning on reading, playing, and doing this month

Happy New Year!!!! Congratulations, my lovelies, you have survived 2017. Good job! I'm so glad you're still here today. May 2018 give you all the blessings you deserve. 2018 potentially holds a lot of big stuff for me, but we will have to see.

I was blessed with an awesome holiday season and came out on the other side a few pounds heavier (probably) with new determination and new games/movies/books. :D If you've been following my YouTube channel, then my TBR for January is old news to you, but if you haven't been then what are you waiting for. ;)

In January, my TBR is the first five books of the OZ series by L. Frank Baum. I got an awesome omnibus with the first five novels from Barnes and Noble last year for close to $8, and have yet to read it. These will be the first five books and a new level in my Choose Your Own Story challenge. (For more information, check out the blog posts or the video down below.) My sixth book this month will hopefully be How the Irish Saved Civilization, by Thomas Cahill. This was a gift from my boyfriend. It's the first book in the Hinges of History series. I'm very excited. For more information on these, check out the video below or on my YouTube channel.

During GameStop's pre-Christmas sales, my boyfriend and I headed in, and we both came out with at least four new games. I got The Evil Within, Kingdoms of Amalur: The Reckoning, NiER: Automata, and Skyrim. I'm a little behind on video games. I've started all of these, but the one that I'm currently obsessed with (as in already have ten hours in >.<) is Kingdoms of Amalur. If any of you watch OutsideXtra on YouTube, then you know that Ellen is obsessed and that's how I heard about this game. I can see why. It's amazing. The storyline is complex and the characters are very well rounded and the lorestones and the colors and the fate and....*ahem* sorry I'm back. I'm going to be playing this one a lot this month (hopefully), and burning through a lot of the game...hopefully. There's a lot of game to go through.

Image result

I'm hoping to get out of the house more this month, but its January and even in California, its a little chilly for my tastes. So I'm hopefully going to get a lot more crafts and stuff done. Maybe finish that Alice and Wonderland cross-stitch. If I do, then I'll make sure to do a blog post showing the final product and what my next one will be. Also stay posted for more posts on my BuJo, CYOS, and more. Thanks for tuning in guys, and make sure to check out the blog Wednesdays and Fridays for more nerdy content, and Saturdays for new videos!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January Reading Challenge - Jam Jar January with Books and Munches

Fandom Friday: 5 Nerdy Places I want to Travel To.