Big News

Hey everyone,

So remember forever ago when i said I was going to start a YouTube channel and then I failed miserably at doing that because life was making me cry and beg for mercy? Well I told life I was gonna do what I want (and got rid of a lot of toxic people and relationships) and conquered my fears with a mighty roar....or a sip of coffee and glare. And.....

I STARTED MY CHANNEL. Yup...look me up: Mariah Macomb.



There are two videos currently and I couldn't be more excited to keep going. I release one every weekend, so far there is a book haul and a playthrough of the first three levels of Rayman Legends. So there's that?

Who are some of your favorite YouTubers and what would you like to see on my video?


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

January Reading Challenge - Jam Jar January with Books and Munches

Fandom Friday: 5 Nerdy Places I want to Travel To.