MerLady Unboxing - Bohemian Mermaids

Hey everyone!

I recently subscribed to a relatively new subscription box called MerLady. It offers mermaid themed goodies valued between $45-60 for about $35 a month. I adore this box. Keep reading for an unboxing of the goodies involved in this month's theme Bohemian Merbabe.

Look at that logo. Be still my heart....and open the box!

 After you open the box, there is a handy list of everything in the box with the value and the vendor. Some of these items can be bought on the Merlady website, and similar items can be bought at the vendors listed.
This was everything in my box. We'll go through each one of these items below. Starting with....
 The Jewel Soaps! There are three little soaps: an emerald, an opal, and an amethyst. I loved how vibrant these were and how they go with the mermaid theme. They go great in my ship-wreck themed upstairs.
 This makeup pouch now goes everywhere with me holding my pens and important paperwork. It's about 6 inches by 9 inches and holds a ton. I currently have seven pens and a pencil in the pouch and have barely made a dent in how much space is in there. This is such a versatile item and I adore it.
 Sorry for the bad picture here and please ignore my nails *cough*. This gorgeous little button says bohemian mermaid gypsy soul, with waves and gorgeous details around the edge. I haven't found a place for that yet. Stay tuned.
 OMG This lip balm is life. It is so silky. It's called Mermaid Beach and smells like pineapple and coconut. Every time I put this on, my lips are instantly softer and I feel like I am on a beach somewhere.

 These bangles are amazing. There are eight bangles of different styles. One has a little octopus charm and one has a seashell charm. I love how versatile these are! I've worn them stacked on each other for a pop of color when I decided a black and white dress was perfect. I've worn them separately. I've worn combinations of them. I'm not usually a fan of teal or turquoise, but I am in love with these bangles.
This simple and minimal necklace has stamped letter phrase that says Merlady Squad. It is silver and I love how simple it is. This could go with legitimately anything. There was also jellyfish stickers, but I couldn't get a good picture. You can see them on the right of the group photo.

If you are looking for a way to feed your inner mermaid, this box is the way to go. This is my second box from them and I love EVERYTHING I got. Everything was worth every penny spent and I'm really enjoying finding new ways to use everything. All the jewelry is very versatile and can be worn together or separate, layered or solo. The makeup pouch is amazing and huge. I highly recommend this box and really hope that you guys check it out!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

January Reading Challenge - Jam Jar January with Books and Munches

Fandom Friday: 5 Nerdy Places I want to Travel To.