December plans and geeky projects

Hello Interwebs!!!

December has arrived and here it can't decide whether its going to be cold or 80 degrees. Some days it's 30 someodd degrees in the morning when I leave for work and then its in the high 60s by the time I leave....It's fine weather fairy, it's not like I need to adjust my uniform accordingly or plan an actual outfit for after work. O.o Anyways...

December is an exciting month here at Nerdy Notes HQ and BUSY. Like super busy, like unbelievably uncontrollably busy. I have a business trip this week, which I didn't think I was and then on Thursday told me I was leaving on Monday. Don't worry. There will still be a blog on Friday. I shall preservere...that and I have a paper due the following Sunday sooo....kinda have to have my laptop on me because I don't get back until Saturday. Then the Winter Solstice is coming up, which my family is super excited about and then Christmas which the future in-laws and the fiance are super excited for. We still don't have a tree or ornaments, and I may or may not still need to buy presents. *cough* Let's move on to the good stuff. What December has in store for the blog!

Image result for Youtube icon small

December is also exciting here on the blogs. I should have the YouTube channel figured out by the end of the month. Please comment down below and let me know what kind of stuff you guys want to see! It should be awesome. There's going to be nerdy reviews, life updates, exciting nerdy stuff, bullet journals, wish lists.... It should be awesome.


This month the amazing Molly from Herspeak is doing #25daysofdoodlemas, a doodle challenge on Instagram. It's Day 3 now, but if you're interested just look for the hashtag. I've really enjoyed it so far and I cannot draw like at all. If you're interested, please check out Molly on Instagram @mollyroberts_herspeak, Youtube, or her blog http://mollyrobertsmagick.blogspot.com/. She's amazing and I can only strive to be half as cool and creative.

Crafty Stuff

Theoretically, I'm going to be making a lot of our ornaments over the next few weeks OR we're going to have a really bare tree. *sigh* The crafts that I do get done I will post and I really want to get back to doing a nerdy meal once or twice a month with where I got the recipe and everything, so stay tuned for that. 

One last note, if you haven't seen Moana. Go see it. Like immediately. It's amazing. 

I'll talk to you guys soon! 

Mariah


Comments

  1. So far December has been relatively mellow - but then again, you never know what's going to happen. Your weather situation sounds a bit frustrating - it was like that where I live, but I think that the cold weather has finally arrived. Yuck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jessica! Yeah it's been awful, but it's freezing the past few days so who really knows? Weather is weird....

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

January Reading Challenge - Jam Jar January with Books and Munches

Fandom Friday: 5 Nerdy Places I want to Travel To.