Choose Your Own Story 2018 (CYOS 2018)

Hey everyone,

Sorry for my disappearance lately. There have been some very rough days starting in November and December. There have been some family issues and we are waiting for some sort of resolution, but I'm hoping everything is finally going the way we need it to for the New Year.

This year I have designed my own reading challenge that I'm calling Choose Your Own Story. I don't know about you all, but I have a TBR list a mile long and so I needed a challenge that fit my needs a little better. Here's how it works.

There are seven levels based on the number of books read:
- NOOB 1 - 5
- Peasant 6-10
- Bard 11-15
- Mage 16-20
- Wizard 21-25
- Sorcerer 26-30
- Dragon Lord 31+ books

I've set rewards up for myself corresponding to each level, but feel free to join in with or without rewards. Keep the conversation going in the comments below. I'm working on developing a printable for you guys and I'll be doing a video soon of my set-up in my bullet journal. Keep an eye out and leave a comment below if you want to "Choose Your Own Story" in 2018.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January Reading Challenge - Jam Jar January with Books and Munches

Fandom Friday: 5 Nerdy Places I want to Travel To.