CYOS 2018 Update

Hey guys,

I have made a little workbook for you guys to fill out if you are interested in doing the Choose Your Own Story. I've given each level a little quest and left room for you guys to write in your own rewards.

The story follows a young adventurer who has to defeat the bosses in a dungeon leading to the dreaded Book Wyrm, and free the kingdom of Literaria. After a brief introduction, you get right down to business taking down bosses in the form of books. After every five books you go up a level. This workbook covers the first four "chambers," or groups of five books that you need to read to get your new title. This goes off of one of those old time RPG or Choose Your Own Adventure stories.

For this adventure, you choose your own stories, meaning you choose what books you want to read and set your own time limit. There are seven titles to gain from NOOB to Dragon Lord (a unisex title in Literaria), and seven chambers you have to clear. Set your own goals and I hope you guys enjoy the spread. Check out my YouTube channel tomorrow for a look at how I'm doing it and what level I'm hoping to reach.

CYOS Dungeon Level 1 Downloadable Tracker/Workbook

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January Reading Challenge - Jam Jar January with Books and Munches

Fandom Friday: 5 Nerdy Places I want to Travel To.